Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Critique of GDP Podcast

As I started looking in the Informartion Technology High School website, I found some interesting stuff about the Gross Domestic Prodcut. Seniors who were involve in the Economics class, had to do a review about this topic. The teacher in charge, Moloney, asked his students from the second and Forth class to do a podcast about the Gross domestic product also known as the GDP. I decided to check one of the podcast from the second class, and I chose Lissette's and Gisellas podcast

In their podcast they discuss thorougly the aspects of the Gross Domestic Product and cover every question assigned to them, as I was listening to their podcast I was learning a lot about the Gross Domestic Product also know as the GDP. They also provided me with a lot of Information about their topic and therefore I learned a lot. My only concern was that. the podcast didnt seem natural, it was something they read from a paper and therefore it made it boring. A good podcast should be natural, it should be said with enthusiasm and not as if "I have to do it" and thats it. Myh advice for them is to read what they have and take little notes, so as when they are speaking they will read their notes and rembember what to say, in this way the podcast will seem natural and will catch peoples attention.

No comments: